Subscribe:

Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Earliest American Church

Last weekend I was in Jamestown (the first permanent English settlement) and saw a huge building - a church! The settlers were instructed to initially construct 3 public buildings inside the fort: a storehouse, a guardhouse and a church, so religion was very important to these people.

I took my new Kodak Zi8 mini HD video recorder with me just in case I saw something interesting. I was with CBN News producer Tracy Winborn - she shot my video introduction as well as helped produce the clip. It even ended up on CBN News last week. Read more about it.



1 comments:

Alex Tillman said...

Cool video! I just picked up the Kodak Zi8 as well and I love it! (Plus I'm a Mac user so importing clips is easy) I've used the FLIP UltraHD for a while but the Kodak is so much more convenient for serious video people because of the audio input and image stability.

Anyway, great job and I look forward to seeing more of your video stuff very soon : )