Subscribe:

Pages

Friday, January 19, 2007

Search4Worship.com

I'm really geeking out and have created another website. I discovered Google has developed a new search technology that will fine tune searches depending on the flavor of the website.

I created search4worship.com to test this new technology. It's a website for worship leaders who are searching the Internet for worship resources. As searches continue, search4worship, using this new Google technology, will supposedly fine tune worship search results. Give it a spin!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Don,
The new website looks great and I've made it my homepage. It's nice to have all the links right there for use, and I was happy to discover your adventures blog. Sorry, but I can't help but hear Weird Al's "White and Nerdy" when I think of all the websites you've created ! :)
take care,
Brigit/Faithful Praise

Anonymous said...

thanks for the new site!! :) can't wait to check it out. i've only seen it briefly!

btw - the post about church growth - dead on the target! our of the park! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Don,
Great site. I am flabbergasted at the extensiveness of the resources you have found! I thought I had done a ton of searching and I've found a lot of great sites, but you've blown me away!

David Delgado said...

WOW!
I must say Don you are my hero when it comes to developing resources others can use!

Write a book! I would buy it!

David Delgado